Experience a community of support
Analyst (Customer Operations)06/04/2023 Locations Hooksett-NH
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here!Responsible for providing analytical support for Eversource business functions. This could include participating on task forces, special studies, business cases, financial and economic analysis, cost benefit analysis, development and monitoring of metrics, etc.
- Analyzes processes and data and converts this into value added thinking and information.
- Identifies opportunities for process change or continuous improvement and facilitates the acceptance and implementation of the change.
- Understands information technology solutions and how they apply to business needs.
- Performs or assists in ad-hoc querying and reporting as requested by Eversource management or personnel.
- Works with various departments throughout the Company analyzing data and processes.
- Develops reports, prepares and delivers presentations, writes procedures and performs other activities as needed.
- Performs and implements special assignments as necessary.
- Assists with Records Administrator functions as needed
- Supports and trains Records Administrator personnel as needed
- Responsible for storm restoration and emergency assignments.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, statistical and mathematical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with budgeting and accounting concepts.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, charts and building functions, required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access, Word and Power Point, preferred.
- Experience with electrical utilities and electrical distribution systems, preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in combined education and experience is required.
- Minimum of three (3+) years of related experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program. The salary range for this position starts at $85,020.00 and the market rate is $94,470.00, plus incentive. Salary is commensurate with your experience. Check out the career site for an overview of benefits.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Number of Openings:1
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.