Total rewards for a fuller life,career and future.
Eversource employees are committed to providing reliable energy and superior customer service—and that’s why we are committed to providing our employees with a highly competitive total rewards package.
In addition to wages and salaries, the benefits programs Eversource offers its employees and family members is a significant part of the total rewards.
As an Eversource employee, you will have access to a wide variety of benefits designed to help keep you and your family healthy and financially secure with coverage options that feature choice, flexibility and tax-savings opportunities.
Our benefit plans focus on your Health & Wellness, your Life and your Future. While there are variations in available plans, the following is an overview of the company’s comprehensive benefits:
- 401K: Up to 100% match on first 3% of employee’s contributions
- KVantage: Additional employer contribution to the 401k based on age and years of service (2.5% to 6.5%)
- MedVantage: Age 40+, receive annual $1,000 contribution to HRA for post-employment qualified medical expenses.
Student Loan Debt Refinancing
- Access to lenders who offer low rates on student loan refinancing
- Student debt counseling service
Provides reimbursement up to a maximum annual amount
Holidays/ Vacation/ Floating Holidays
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Vacation days (based on years of service)
- Floating holidays
- Medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans
- Health and dependent care FSAs
- Health Savings Account (high deductible health plan enrollment only)
Life Insurance Programs
- Company provided (for eligible employees)
- Option to purchase coverage for employee and dependents
Sick, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Programs
Eversource Wellness powered by Virgin Pulse
- Provides incentives for employees and spouses to adopt and maintain healthy lifestyles
Other Benefits Programs (Company Paid)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Adoption Assistance (eligible employees)
- Gift matching
- Care@Work Program—child/elder care—membership
Other Benefit Programs (Employee Paid)
- Discounted group auto/home insurance
- Legal plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Business Resource Groups/Eversource Volunteer Opportunities
Opportunities for advancement during your career