Experience a community of support
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist11/25/2019 Locations Manchester-NH
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Eversource Energy is the largest Energy delivery company in New England. We support 3.6 million Gas and Electric customers across CT, MA and NH. Be a part of our mission to deliver reliable energy and superior customer service. ENERGY- BRINGS US TOGETHER!!
Are you a consultative recruiter who thrives working in a fast paced environment? Do you want to work for a leading Energy Company? Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES), a Fortune 500 and Standard & Poor’s 500 energy company based in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, operates New England’s largest energy delivery system. Eversource is committed to safety, reliability, environmental leadership and stewardship, and expanding energy options for its 3.7 million electric and natural gas customers. We are a company dedicated to our customers, communities and employees. We know that our success depends on the best efforts of our engaged team- diverse, talented and dedicated individuals who take pride in their work, know and exhibit the value of teamwork and collaboration, and support each other in working safely every day.
The Senior Staffing Consultant (Talent Acquisition) strategically and operationally identifies, builds relationships and selects candidates who possess the values and skills to be successful at Eversource.
Full Life Cycle Recruitment
- Partners with business leaders to determine staffing needs. Builds valued and trusted advisory relationships with hiring managers.
- Proactively develops talent pipeline, seeking out talent, nurturing relationships, assessing talent for organizational 'fit' ahead of business demand to meet strategic talent goals.
- Assist with the development and implementation of creative sourcing strategies and plans to ensure diverse candidate pools.
- Interviews and collaborates with hiring managers to support effective hiring decisions.
- Facilitates and implements the hiring process using established policies and practices as a framework for selection and hiring.
- Responsible for partnering with all roles and at all levels in the organization. Must be strategic and tactical to achieve desired results.
- Must ensure compliance with all regulations and reporting regarding the full cycle process
- Partnering with leaders, assists in developing plans to achieve organizational/departmental strategy based upon a proactively developed workforce analysis.
- Facilitates and leads projects to improve or enhance the Talent Acquisition process and systems, including but not limited to workforce analysis and talent pipeline development.
Talent Acquisition Analytics
- Leads and develops processes and infrastructure while partnering with business leaders to identify future role and talent needs by analyzing data including succession plans, workforce planning data, historical role attrition, etc., to accurately predict openings.
- BS or BA in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition and/or related field required; 8+ years required for a Senior level
- Experience with diversity and veteran recruiting.
- Demonstrated experience in workforce planning and project management
- Demonstrated experience as a Talent Acquisition Strategist
- Sound, relevant computer skills, including web sourcing and Social Media Knowledge
- Strong business acumen
- Talent Acquisition analytic knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of organization branding and integration with Talent Acquisition
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local employment laws
- Up-to-date on current industry and technology trends in the field of Talent Acquisition
- Experience with Workday recruiting a plus
- Establishes clear courses of action to ensure that work is organized, managed and completed effectively
- Ability to think creatively to develop and implement innovative solutions
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing changes in work tasks/situations; flexible and adaptable Demonstrated skills in influencing, diplomacy, negotiation, collaboration and relationship building
- Outstanding communication, both oral and written, strong listening skills, presentation and facilitation skills, models resiliency and innovation in all interactions with leaders, staff, applicants, and candidates
- Ability to build strong partner relationships with leaders
- Ability to mentor and coach team members
- Able to adapt style and work with all levels of employees
- Self-directed and drives programs and change in appropriate pace, manner, and style
Licenses and Certifications:
SHRM Certification [PHR, SPHR] or certification in Talent Acquisition preferred
On call Storm Duty assignment as necessary.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
Number of Openings:1
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor