Experience a community of support
Energy Efficiency Consultant03/25/2020 Locations East Springfield-MA
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for providing project/program management services to customers for electric energy efficiency projects. This position supports the development, promotion and implementation of energy efficiency programs to meet established goals.
- Provides direction to business partners, such as contracted vendors, and/or technical project expertise to customers and coordinates available resources specific to the procurement and installation of energy efficient measures, strategies, and systems.
- Responsible for review and approval of moderately complex projects/programs, which require an understanding of energy engineering analysis/calculations, implementation strategy for new technologies, or energy simulation modeling.
- Manages the integration of activities between the customer, program administrators, advisory consultants and vendor/contractors.
- Develops documents and plans necessary to meet compliance with regulatory filings and oversight of rate-payer funded Energy Efficiency programs.
- Ensures that all projects and programs are accurate and in compliance with regulatory guidelines - reviews project documentation and program applications to confirm all required and supporting materials is provided in order to fulfill program participation parameters.
- Participates in the budgeting, invoicing, evaluation, and tracking of expenses and energy savings; assists with the development of RFP's for contracted services.
- Facilitates achievement of energy efficiency goals by promoting demand-reduction initiatives to assigned customers/customer segments and/or programs
- Partners with Energy Efficiency colleagues across sectors/channels, including Energy Efficiency Sales Account Executives, in order to set an energy efficiency implementation path and strategy for customer participation and energy efficiency program implementation.
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Requires ability to interpret energy efficiency / renewable technologies and services and understand their application. Requires solid understanding of financial principals and the ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel).
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
Experience: Requires a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in technical marketing, sales, project management, engineering, architectural, or energy efficiency. Experience and/or aptitude in customer service also desired.
Number of Openings:1
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor