Experience a community of support
Program Manager, Connecticut Residential Solar Program08/18/2022 Locations Berlin-CT; Westwood-MA
- Designs and coordinates new Eversource residential solar incentive program in Connecticut including program delivery, monitoring and evaluation in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Recommends appropriate resources to implement cost-effective program, policies, procedures and processes.
- Creates budgets and implementation plan for new solar program. Tracks financial and operational performance of all program elements.
- Develops RFPs for selection of outside vendors to help administer and deliver the residential program, as applicable. Manages relationships and oversight of these vendors.
- Designs appropriate reporting for both internal and external review of program results.
- Ensures compliance with state regulations and Company policies, changing operating procedures as necessary. Primary contact for state agencies for the program.
- Interacts with customers and resolves concerns and complaints as necessary.
- Works across Eversource to facilitate the implementation of the residential program including working with billing and IT teams to ensure cost effective and timely program implementation.
- Works with solar industry stakeholders and partners across Eversource to raise awareness of Eversource’s residential solar offering. Potential partners include other electric distribution companies, solar installers, the Connecticut Green Bank, local governments and clean energy industry groups.
- Assists with development of customer education materials with a particular emphasis on consumer protection and low-income participation.
- Develops and administers processes for issuing payment and bill credits to customers in an accurate and timely fashion
- Develops and implements program rules and guidance; online application portal, process, and fee structure; customer disclosure documentation; inspection and audit rights; and processes for collection and reporting of requisite program and participant data
- Where necessary, develops customer income and program qualification verification processes to ensure program enrollees meet statutory program requirements.
- Ensures regulatory deadlines are met.
- Fosters and supports the development of a company culture that promotes high customer satisfaction.
- Requires working knowledge of clean energy policy and program management. Also requires knowledge of budgeting and financial reporting best practices. Ability to use PC desktop applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Public Policy, Financial, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years managing complex, high-volume customer-facing programs.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Must be available to work emergency storm assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Number of Openings:1
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.