Experience a community of support
Senior Marketing Specialist, Energy Efficiency & EV05/18/2022 Locations Westwood-MA; Berlin-CT
If you’re passionate about sustainability and decarbonization, take this opportunity to join a team of like-minded professionals whose similar interests in leveraging energy efficiency to combat climate change drive their career ambitions. Eversource is seeking a detail oriented, strategic product marketer looking to advance their career in energy.
In this role, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution, and management of omni-channel marketing campaigns that are centered on electrification and heat pumps across MA, CT, and NH, as well as electric vehicles in MA. The senior specialist will be expected to build positive relationships with trade allies to increase program participation and awareness around heat pump technology, electrification, and electric vehicles. This position requires close collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders including program implementation, creative, digital, PR, and vendor teams. This individual must have robust technical knowledge and experience in product marketing.
Reporting manager: Marketing Manager, Energy Efficiency
- Strategizes, executes, and evaluates full-funnel residential and C&I (Commercial & Industrial) marketing/advertising campaigns for heat pumps/electrification in MA, CT, and NH, and electric vehicles in MA
- This includes:
- Developing a clear strategy based on input from program administrators and regulators for each program, state, and audience
- Working with internal teams and external advertising agencies to develop content and determine campaign details
- Manage campaign project timelines through setting internal client expectations, keeping vendors on schedule, and communicating delays to stakeholders when necessary
- Owning the campaign budget by ensuring spend is tracked and being allocated appropriately
- Evaluating campaign success and identifying learning opportunities
- This includes:
- Fosters positive trade-ally relationships and manages multiple trade-ally projects that promote energy efficiency and decarbonization
- Implements a trade-ally marketing plan with the objective of increasing program participation and spreading awareness of heat pump technology, electrification, and electric vehicles
- Partners with internal and external creative, digital, PR, customer service, and vendor teams on a regular basis
- Responsible for learning, applying, and staying up to date on technical knowledge as it relates to MA, CT, and NH residents and business owners
- Effectively communicates technical information that is complex in nature to colleagues and stakeholders
- Additional duties assigned as business needs dictate
- Travels approximately 10% of time
- Strong technical understanding of heat pumps, electrification, and electric vehicles
- Time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize projects based on requester and due date
- Enthusiastic and eager team player willing to jump in and assist colleagues as needed
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, and a quick learner
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to successfully engage, influence, and inspire partners
- Proficient/expert-level use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Sustainability, or relevant degree
- Seven (7) plus years of product marketing experience
- Experience in the sustainability, clean energy and/or energy efficiency industry required
- Proven track record of executing successful campaigns, developing trade-ally relationships, meeting deadlines, and prioritizing projects
JOIN OUR TEAM!
The #1 Energy Efficiency Provider in the Nation, Eversource is empowering a carbon neutral future for the Northeast, with nationally recognized energy efficiency solutions and successful programs to integrate new clean energy resources like solar, offshore wind, electric vehicles, and battery storage, into the electric system. As an employee within the energy efficient department, you will find like-minded individuals motivated by their passion for furthering these environmental goals. On this team of energy experts, you and your colleagues will work with business partners across New England to advance clean energy solutions and ultimately provide customers with the support necessary to help them make the places where they live, work, and play more comfortable and less costly to operate and maintain.
When you become an Eversource employee, you join a single, united company dedicated to delivering reliable electricity, natural gas, and water to customers across Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire. Our approximately 11,000 employees are tied by our commitment to customer satisfaction.
The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource are paving the way for the future having received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation, health insurance and retirement savings benefit programs, and opportunities for professional development and career growth
Number of Openings:1
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.