Experience a community of support
Associate Specialist, Data Analytics, Energy Efficiency10/10/2019 Locations Westwood-MA
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The data specialist will partner with Energy Efficiency Sales Team and Consultants to conduct strategic analysis of the residential and non-residential customers as part of a team seeking to derive customer insights from utility data. S/he will recommend revisions to major marketing information database and be critical to both understanding and communicating data structure to key stakeholders in the energy efficiency organization such as implementation, sales, and marketing communications. The data specialist will also be responsible for managing the development of several data driven annual and quarterly reports on customer data to enable strategic planning and account executive goal setting.
- Supports annual goal setting process for Account Executives. This involves conducting a quartile analysis, communicating results to Account Executives and gathering their feedback while working with the Director of Sales to finalize assignments and provide data for goal setting purposes.
- Develops new business processes and identify customer targets for Energy Efficiency programs
- Develops customer outreach lists for various initiatives based on data driven analysis
- Responsible for ad hoc data requests from sales team and program implementation team as it relates to customer marketing information and utility data
- Develops commercial facility aggregation approach, including aggregation of residential and commercial accounts into multi-family buildings. Develops and recommends approaches to capture this in marketing database. Supports redesign of current database to include recommended changes.
- Researches market sizing analysis, customer targeting, program design, program opportunities, etc. under the direction of Senior Management and Product Management team.
- Serves as liaison with IT in the development of the customer database; Collaborates with IT in designing queries to import, manipulate and export data
- Conducts specific annual and quarterly analyses to support energy efficiency strategic planning; this includes residential and commercial customer-level and segment-level analyses on energy efficiency program participation
Technical Knowledge/Skill: MS Access, MS Excel, Project Management,
Education: BA or BS in marketing, business, computer science, math, economics or environmental studies
Experience: 0-3 years
Must be capable of understanding mathematical concepts, applying quantitative analysis, and communicating findings. Attention to detail and organizational skills.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
Number of Openings:1
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor