Experience a community of support
Program Manager, Project Solutions05/02/2019 Locations Hartford-CT
Job Description Summary:
The Program Manager, Quality Assurance & Performance is responsible for managing quality assurance processes, developing and tracking key performance indicators in the Transmission organization. This includes facilitating established QA/QC processes across the Eversource three state electric transmission and distribution companies; identifying opportunities for process improvement; and interfacing with engineering, operations, major projects, and other key stakeholders, to support capital initiatives in an effort to improve system reliability.
- Manage overall quality assurance processes that evaluates all aspect of the project life-cycle
- Coordinate with stakeholders to establish and implement QA/QC into processes and projects
- Assess/ Audit of Transmission and Distribution related processes and projects to drive process and performance improvements.
- Establish, manage and refine reporting and review of all transmission and Distribution KPIs, coordinating with Project Controls, Engineering, Major Projects, Compliance, Siting, Construction and Siting Services etc as owners of individual KPIs.
- Liaison between engineering, finance, project management, siting, transmission and distribution operations to maximize efficiency of the project life cycle process
- Support competency development in emerging transmission competitive environment at it relates to project solution developing
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Strong leadership, facilitation and communication skills (including written, oral, and public speaking) required., Knowledge in electric industry compliance and regulatory affairs preferred.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Management, or related discipline.
Experience: a minimum of (8) years experience in change management. Related industry experience preferred.
Number of Openings:1
SEO Category:Operations Jobs
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor