Experience a community of support
Power Systems Operations Co-Op/Intern12/23/2019 Locations Dorchester-MA
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
- Create and verify prototype and draft displays
- Identify and create templates that reflect the standard components on representative displays
- Work with team of display builders to prioritize workflow and achieve critical milestones in a timely fashion
- Perform quality assurance and quality control activities ensuring displays adhere to business requirements
- Link displays to backend databases
- Revise and correct displays based on comments by business leads
- Update displays associated with ongoing revision control
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Functional computer literacy (Office Products)
- Experience using a comprehensive graphical drawing tool (such as AUTOCAD or ESRI)
- Detail and Team oriented
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills
Juniors and Seniors preferred. Electrical Engineering Major required.
Prior experience working in the utility industry or in a control room environment preferred. Candidates will be subject to a 7-year background check and report to Eversource Energy’s Dorchester, MA Facility.
Worker Type:Student / Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Number of Openings:1
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor