Experience a community of support
Power Systems Operations Co-Op/Intern12/23/2019 Locations Dorchester-MA
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
- Create and verify prototype and draft displays
- Identify and create templates that reflect the standard components on representative displays
- Work with team of display builders to prioritize workflow and achieve critical milestones in a timely fashion
- Perform quality assurance and quality control activities ensuring displays adhere to business requirements
- Link displays to backend databases
- Revise and correct displays based on comments by business leads
- Update displays associated with ongoing revision control
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
Worker Type:Student / Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Number of Openings:1
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor