Experience a community of support
Supplier Contract Services Coordinator02/11/2019 Location Berlin, Connecticut; Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
- Data collection of CSLs (Critical Service Level), KMs (Key Metrics), D&Os (Deliverables and Obligations), RCAs (Root Cause Analysis), CCRs and all contractual commitment information to be used by Administrator for analysis
- Handles all UNITE (Consortium of 20 companies) activities including survey responses and distribution, Business Metrics data collection and Benchmarking
- Responsible for the UNITE survey process including survey collection, completion, response, and distribution using the consortium standard
- Provides support to Eversource Business Units regarding questions and issues arising from the delivery of Services.
- Ensures compliance to contract processes
- Maintains repository and ensures version control of all Managed Service Agreements and on-going documentation
- Tracks and documents contract change activity for all supplier documents
- Works with suppliers to ensure the delivery of contract obligations
Number of Openings:2
SEO Category:Administrative Jobs
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor