Experience a community of support
IT Security Analyst - Level 402/08/2019 Location Berlin, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
IT Analyst – Level 4
Responsible for the development and implementation of security standards, automation, process improvements, procedures, and data analytics in support of IAM and compliance programs (GRC solution technology) to enhance compliance and risk mitigation within the access management discipline.
Focus on delivery, integration and maintenance of key processes within access management operations and support. Identify Access Management (IAM) refers to a collection of technologies and business processes utilized in creating, management, coordinating and restricting the identification, access and governance of identities for access to business tools and information. Additionally, ensuring employees have access at various times and locations while logging, monitoring and restricting access when necessary to increase security, protect and safeguard the enterprise’s security and business environment. Future focus is to implement the needed configurations and toolsets to allow for predictability and response to ongoing and developing governance issues. Optimization of IAM data analytics allows for extended visibility to manage risk associated with user access.
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) responsibilities include configuration design, requirements building, reporting on the platform and subsequent data for management review and assessment for key focus on risks, compliance and policy stature.
Individual duties include:
- Business solutioning using data analytics to manage security risks
- Policy, standards and guidelines research, evaluation, understanding and application
- Monitors state and federal legislation and regulations (to include FERC/NERC)
- Develop and maintain a risk assessment model
- Process design, document requirements and facilitate implementation
- Communication, presentation and training
- Participate in product testing and evaluation of new products
- Perform/coordinate administrative tasks as required
Number of Openings:1
SEO Category:IT Jobs
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor